Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tomorrow is another day off. This week I'm concentrating on Ellie. This is the back of the new sweater. The large flower in the center is going to be changed to be the same size as the smaller ones on the side. Hoping to start the cardigan front this week.
Ellie's quilt is growing. Still a lot of applique to do, as well as adding the left border. Jack and I are going to paint a bed for her this week. Her room is blue lavender and reddish lavender. Thought I would mix it up with a teal bed. If it doesn't work we can always repaint.

1 comment:

  1. The sweater is darling - and the quilt is so cute - and coming along quite well. Happy painting - I know how you love it. You should post about your piano some time - it is super fabulous.

    I have two bookshelves that need painting - I fear they are going to both be painted white - nothing fancy this time.

    ReplyDelete